Gather your materials ready of setting up:
- Garden Easi Planter/s
- Fly Screen or Shade Cloth
- Premium Potting Mix
- Fertilizers & Mulch
- Watering Can
Tip: Potting mix as opposed dto soil mixes are best as the don’t get water logged.
Fill up Garden Easi Planter/s
- Site your planter on level ground
- Place screen material over holes
- Fill planters with potting mix
Tip: If the ground is a little uneven ensure the overflow tube is at the lowest point.
Tip: As you add the potting mix add some water crystals & slow release fertiliser in layers.
Tip: Use and organic fertilizer for best results.
Plant up your garden
- Add fertilizer & incorporate into the top
- Water thoroughly until you see the water level in the tube
- Plant seedlings & water in
- Mulch around seedlings
Tip: Water collects in the base of the planter so you can turn the tube into your watering can to recycle the water and nutrents.
Tip: Fertilize your plants regularly with a liquid fertilizer for best results.
Tip: Water the whole growing area and not just around your plants.
Tip: Don’t forget to harvest and replant your garden